Invisalign For Teenagers
WHAT IS INVISALIGN TEEN®?
One of the great benefits of Invisalign Teen® aligners is that they are able to provide a very flexible way for teenagers to achieve straighter teeth and a great new smile. The aligners are removable and practically invisible, which means that young people can continue to feel confident in enjoying life without the restrictions, irritation and self-consciousness often associated with traditional metal brackets and wires. They also offer the following benefits:
- The aligners are smooth are comfortable to wear.
- They fit in with teenagers’ lifestyle as they are barely noticeable.
- The aligners can be worn while playing your favourite musical instrument.
- You can eat anything you want! You just take the aligners out before eating and brushing your teeth and then put them back in. This allows for much better control over oral hygiene.
WHY DOES INVISALIGN WORK FOR TEENAGERS?
Teenagers are a group with their own unique lifestyles and treatment needs, and Invisalign works well for them.
- The Invisalign aligners are made using state-of-the-art technology, moving teeth gradually without the need for metal or wires.
- They are practically invisible to other people.
In addition, Invisalign Teen offers:
- Special features designed to compensate for the eruption of canines, second premolars and second molars.
- An exciting innovation is the development of the “mandibular advancement” feature which is a clear alternative to using a functional brace (eg. twin blocks).