Why Choose Us?
Established for more than 30 years, we have treated thousands of satisfied patients of all ages helping them to achieve their goals of a great new smile and increased confidence. We pride ourselves on our excellent communication and teamwork to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care.
Specialist Orthodontic Care
Our two Orthodontists, Mr Oliver Campbell and Mrs Catherine Campbell, are both registered on the Specialist List for Orthodontics of the General Dental Council and adhere to its rules governing the profession. They, along with their team, provide up-to-date orthodontic treatments to the highest standards for both Private and NHS patients of all ages.
At Newbury Orthodontic Centre we can offer:
- Specialist level care – Our team of Specialist Orthodontists, Orthodontic Therapists and Orthodontic Nurses are all highly trained and experienced in orthodontic care. As we only provide orthodontic treatment, we see a whole host of patients who require a range of treatment from simple cosmetic improvements to their smile to complex, challenging cases. This provides us with the experience and expertise to answer your questions and to advise you on the best course of treatment.
- Multiple treatment options – We provide a full range of contemporary orthodontic treatment options including discrete, ‘invisible’ fixed braces to ‘state-of-the-art’ aligner systems such as Invisalign.
- The latest technology – We use the latest orthodontic technology such as digital imaging, 3D intra-oral digital scanners and AI-enhanced virtual care to greatly improve patient experience, comfort and efficiency of treatment.
- Great results – At Newbury Orthodontics, we get excellent results. Take a look at some of these on our Smile Gallery and see for yourself!!
- A modern/caring service – We are a 4-surgery practice having recently completed a full refurbishment to the first floor adding two new, fabulous surgeries and a second decontamination room. We aim to provide friendly, professional orthodontic care in a welcoming, relaxing modern environment.
- The highest standards – We have been a member of the British Dental Association (BDA) Good Practice scheme since 2011, demonstrating our continuing commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised standards. The BDA Good Practice leaflet can be downloaded here. We are also committed to maintaining the highest standards, complying with health and safety guidelines on cross infection and contamination. Our Care Quality Commission report can be viewed here. We treat patient confidentiality and privacy seriously and continue to uphold the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
- Accessibility – we are conveniently located close to Newbury Racecourse, easily accessible by car or train for patients in Berkshire, the Thames Valley, and further afield. We are DDA compliant, have free onsite parking for patients and wheelchair access (max. width 74cm) on the ground floor to the reception, waiting room and ground floor surgeries.
To find out more about the services we offer, please download our practice brochure.