Newbury Orthodontic Centre offers specialist orthodontic treatments. Its three Orthodontists (Mr Campbell, Mrs Campbell and Mr Mak) are registered on the Specialist List of the General Dental Council and adhere to its rules governing the profession. They provide up-to-date orthodontic treatments to the highest standards for both Private and NHS patients and are fully supported by two fully-qualified Orthodontic Therapists and a team of Dental Nurses.
Established in 1988, Newbury Orthodontic Centre is in West Berkshire, at the Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Oxfordshire border. It is conveniently located close to Newbury Racecourse, easily accessible by car or train, for patients in Berkshire, the Thames Valley, and further afield.
The practice is committed to maintaining the highest standards and complies with health and safety guidelines on sterilisation and disinfection. We comply with regulations in the use of X-ray equipment. We treat patient confidentiality seriously and are committed to upholding the new General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We comply with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Should you wish to make any comment on our service, we have a practice complaints procedure. Please contact our Complaints Manager Nicky Seymour on 01635 528830 and we will do our utmost to respond to your concerns. If you are not happy with the response you receive from us, you can contact:
- The Customer Contact Centre of NHS England. It will handle all patient complaints, Freedom of Information requests and general enquiries relating to services commissioned by Area Teams on behalf of NHS England.
Customer Contact Centre, NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT.
- Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on 03450154033 or www.ombudsman.org.uk
- The Dental Complaints Service on 08456120540 or www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk
Newbury Orthodontic Centre was last inspected by the Care Quality Commission, our regulator, in February 2017, when the practice was operated by Mr W Y Mak as the service provider. Mr and Mrs Campbell are now the Directors of the current provider, Newbury Orthodontics Ltd. We were found to have met all six standards inspected, including:
- Respecting and involving people who use services
- Care and welfare of people who use services
- Safeguarding people who use services from abuse
- Cleanliness and infection control
- Supporting workers
- Assessing and monitoring the quality of service provision.
The full report can be viewed on the Care Quality Commission’s website using this link: https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-2224536640/reports.
Please let us know if you require any particular assistance. The practice is on the ground floor with wheelchair access (maximum width 74cm) to the reception, waiting room and one of the 2 surgeries.
A confident smile is one of your most important assets. Our clinical expertise, high standards and up-to-date technology can help you achieve the best results. Contact us for an assessment now.